0X2303 OS X DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all of the drivers as well as changing the vendor ID to match Prolific. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention Jim, sorry that you are having issues hough. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service , privacy policy and cookie policy , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Can you clarify, or better yet cite references to back up, your claim that the "ports on the Mac mini A little bit strange, but finally up and running. The one pictured in the article is manufactured by Prolific, but sold by multiple different vendors. I have a USB-serial adaptor that I really depend on.
Uploader: Marg
Date Added: 20 August 2017
File Size: 15.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68553
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





USB-Serial Controller D - Apple Community

I am also confused about the Fusion update process. After following your instructions, my available port appears as tty. Sign up using Email and Password.

The seller HAS a newer XP driver but there is no installer and no information about what is to be done with it. Thu Jun 15 Sign up using Email and Password. Please enter a title. Sign up using Facebook. I suspect the original poster and I may have purchased VMWare for the same reason, to use the plethora of ham radio apps we've bought.

Additionally, a program called "Serial" from Decisive Tactics Inc. Mac OS High Sierra That's a different vendor and chip. Correct Answers - 10 points.

Plugable USB to RS DB9 Serial Adapter (Prolific PLHX Chipset) - Plugable

I hope this helps. Email Required, but never shown. This is a bit of a hassle.

I have tried about 10 different drivers from a google search with no luck. And I do not recall having run into a need to unload the Mac side kernel extension for it to work I am going to look into that update first to see if that fixes the issue.

I have the same question Show 0x23003 Likes 0. Scroll down and you will find a section xx looks like this: I, too, will be interested in the outcome here. I cannot downgrade the OS, Do you have the same issue?

Sign up using Facebook. Therefore it is up to the vendors to provide drivers. Prolific recommends following vendor cable brands: Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention Jim, sorry that you are having issues hough.

Fixing the Prolific Driver on OS X

I cannot downgrade the OS. Post as a guest Name.

We issue this warning to all our customers and consumers to avoid confusion and false purchase. But I don't know anything about root users and such. The same driver should work, but the new cable has a different vendor ID. Also 0z2303 include the Mac hardware in use and if you can what you are attempting to connect to your Serial interface.

No model, no serial, no nothing, but apparently uses a Prolific chipset. That apparently broke when I upgraded form Zterm, Zoc, other serial programs all fail.

Comments

Popular Posts