JENNY AND JOHNNY SLAVEDRIVER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This person is content with just being where he is in life, not wandering to find something more, he knows he wants confinement and likes getting what he expects. No one can describe why it really is that they continue to want more weight, more pain, more complications in their life. There was an error. Login with Facebook Error: What does this song mean to you?
Uploader: Zulkigal
Date Added: 21 May 2006
File Size: 24.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49586
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You gotta check out.

I'll take the whip, you take the reins I'll take the whip, you take the reins repeat. There was an error.

Slavedriver

This person is content with just being where he is in life, not wandering to find something more, he knows he wants confinement and likes getting what he expects. Log in now to tell us what you think this song johnnu.

Jenny and Johnny — Slavedriver. More Jenny and Johnny Lyrics. Lyrics submitted by goldenbells.

Jenny And Johnny - Slavedriver Lyrics

Awesomely worded and very cool voice and metaphor for this song. General Comment honestly, i thought this song was about sex.

Log in to add a tag. Why not add your own? Login with Facebook Error: Know something about this song or lyrics? General Comment simply masochism. No one can describe why it really is that they continue to want more weight, more pain, more complications in their life. General Comment i saw them play in providence, ri and before they played this song johnathan said, "jenny wrote this song for me for valentine's day Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

What does this song mean to you? Add your thoughts 5 Comments.

Jenny and Johnny - Slavedriver Lyrics | SongMeanings

Johnathan Rice Lyrics Terms of Use. Login with Google Error: Log in now to add this track to your mixtape!

Slavedriver take me home, I need a master I'll beg for mercy and you'll whip me faster Some boys want freedom, and they have to wonder I only need four walls, my heart grows fonder I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders. Slavedriver take me home, I need a master I'll beg for mercy and you'll whip me faster Some boys want freedom, and they have to wonder I only need four walls, my heart grows fonder I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders There are so many ways to please your lover I speak when spoken to, I sweep the ashes I get my sweet reward of forty lashes I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders You know, you know You can tie my hands behind my back I will not ask you to retract I will not tell you not to stop, oh Feeling in my mind I can't describe Can't define I only know That I want more, more Related.

There are so many ways to please your lover I speak when spoken to, I sweep the ashes I get my sweet reward of forty lashes I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders You know, you know.

SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Slavedriver take me home, I need a master I'll beg for mercy and you'll whip me faster Some boys want freedom, and they have to wonder I only need four walls, my heart grows fonder I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders There are so many ways to please your lover I speak when spoken to, I sweep the ashes I get my sweet reward of forty lashes I'll take the weight off any of your shoulders You know, you know You can tie my hands behind my back I will not ask you to retract I will not tell you not to stop, oh Feeling in my mind I can't describe Can't define I only know That I want more, more I'll take the whip, you take the reins Edit Lyrics Edit Wiki Add Video.

Add it to our wiki. No Replies Log in to reply.

Jenny and Johnny - Slavedriver - Ouvir Música

Slxvedriver does not exist. Nothing more, nothing less. We do not have any tags for Slavedriver lyrics. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more.

Comments

Popular Posts